Medq Linen is manufacturre all kinds of bed sheets like ( hotels bed sheets, hospital bed sheet, home bed sheet) and towels in all sizes and colours in hotel towels, beach towels, swimming towels, barber towels, baby towels, terry towels etc., Pillows covers, blanket covers , devout covers, fitted bed sheets in cotton and poly cotton qualities.
Yarn: 100% Cotton, Polyester, Cotton/ Poly stitching and embroideryFabric: Cotton, Polyester, Twill. drill. Falalain Fabric , Satin micro. Cotton Waffle Fabric, Cotton Yarn dyed fabricFinish products: We are specially dealing in following Garments items: Airline Textile and other items: Airline Blankets, Uniform, and other Textile Items related to Airline usages. cargo pant and shirtUniforms : All types Hospital Textiles: Hospital Blankets, Doctor coats, Nurses Coats, Patient Gown, Hospital Bed Sheets etc. Industrial Clothing & Garments, Work wear, Coverall, Dangri, Safety Clothing, Men & Women Clothing, Shirts, T-Shirts, Trousers, Bed sheet, Pillow Cover, Aprons, Casual wear & shorts, Jeans pants and Garments and Jackets,
- Ultimate Reinforced Universal Drape Pack 4
- The Ultimate Reinforced Universal Drape Pack 4 contains a trolley cover, mayo stand cover and four reinforced adhesive drapes. It is designed for abdominal or breast surgeries with its heavy-duty absorbent reinforcement. The configuration is also appropriate for use as a universal draping system for all types of surgeries
- standard drape collection features our tried and tested SMS fabric, composed of five strong fibre layers for exceptionally high barrier strength. Made of 100% polypropylene, the latest generation of SMS technology drapes have low linting properties and a very uniform fibre laydown for consistent performance. Cost effective drapes from the Medline standard drape collection, feature a bi-laminate fabric and are composed of an absorbent layer and impervious film for exceptionally high barrier strength and optimal fluid control.
cardiovascular drape packs offer theatre staff excellent comfort and ease of use. High-tech breathable fabrics keep the wearer comfortable and dry, even during long procedures. The gowns feature sleeves with glued seams, which contribute to greater strength and comfort. Medline’s drapes are designed, tested and trusted by operating theatre professionals
- ENT drape packs are designed with an ideal adhesive fenestration size and location, these drapes are suitable for ENT surgeries. Overall generous dimensions help to cover the patient during the surgery.
- gynaecology/ urology drape packs offers handy features that help make the clinician’s job easier. Our fluid pouches feature handy tabs on the adhesive liner that make removal easy. Capped, closable ports eliminate the need to cut or pierce the pouch for drainage, improving fluid control and reducing setup times
- gown fabrics offer high protection. Each gown is latex-free and meets or exceeds the minimum performance requirements of the EN 13795 standard. The Essential and Advanced materials have a high hydrostatic head, and the extra alcohol repellence treatment gives wearers the protection they need and the comfort they deserve. The unique Ultimate gown offers all-over impervious protection with exceptional breathability.