Showing the single result
Most syringes are disposable. Syringes are available either with or without an attached needle. While sterilised glass syringes can be reused, disposable plastic syringes are supposed to be used only once. The a/d syringes are one-shot injections, which automatically break or jam after being used once, and cannot be reused, Oral syringes are only meant to be used by mouth. Usually, oral syringes will be amber or orange in color, except when a patient needs a dose larger than 10mls. Clear syringes usually are used to inject medicines into the body (through an IV or injected in a muscle (IM) or just under the skin.
Single-use, disposable Leur Slip Syringe.
3-Part, Luer slip design. Non-toxic, non-pyrogenic. Latex-free, hypo-allergenic. Available in sizes: 2ml
- Single-use, disposable Leur Slip Syringe.
- 3-Part, Luer slip design.
- Non-toxic, non-pyrogenic.
- Latex-free, hypo-allergenic.
- Graduated from 1ml – 50ml for easy measurement of liquids.
- Available in sizes: 1ml, 2ml, 3ml, 5ml, 10ml, 20ml, 50ml.
- Individually Packed
3-piece single-use syringe
- Hypodermic Syringes for single use without needle
- Available as
- Omnifix® Luer Solo
- Omnifix® Luer Lock Solo
- Sizes 2 -50 ml
- Made of Polypropylene/Polyisoprene
- Highly transparent barrel
- High contrast black graduation
- Permanent marking
- Easily readable
- Safe plunger backstop
- Piston with double sealing ring for slow aspiration and injection
- According to ISO 7886-1
- Box of 100 pcs
We supply everything in the syringe and needle market include disposable and safety syringes, injection pens, needleless injectors, pumps, and specialty needles. Hypodermic syringes are used with hypodermic needles to inject liquid or gases into body tissues, or to remove from the body.